The research and analysis conducted in Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves report helps clients to predict investment in an emerging market, expansion of market share or success of a new product with the help of global market research analysis. This report has been designed in such a way that it provides very evident understanding of the business environment and Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves industry. Nevertheless, this global market research report unravels many business problems very quickly and easily. Due to high demand and the value of market research for the success of different sectors, Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves Market report is provided that covers many work areas.
Asia-Pacific diaphragm valves market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Diaphragm valves are used for throttling service and shut-off service for liquids, vacuum/gas, and slurries. These valves are available in a wide variety of solid plastics, metals, rubber, plastic, and glass linings; they are suitable for the handling of multiple chemical processing applications both slurries as well as clear fluids. The diaphragm valves have an extended utilization for applications at a low pressure and slurry fluid where most of the other valves become obstructed or corrode. Initially, the diaphragm valves were developed for industrial applications and pipe-organs. Gradually the design was adapted in the bio-pharmaceutical industry for sterilizing and sanitizing methods by using compliant materials. And now it is being used in almost every industry for safe production and adequate infrastructure, such as power generation, food & beverage, semiconductors, pulp & paper, chemical processing, and water/ wastewater treatment among other verticals.
To Understand How COVID-19 Impact is covered in this Report. Get Sample Copy of the [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-diaphragm-valves-market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves Market
Asia-Pacific diaphragm valves market is segmented into eight notable segments which are type, valve type, end connection, controller, material, body material, distribution channel, and end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, the weir segment is further sub-segmented into welded type and screwed type. Based on feature, the weir type segment is sub-segmented into lining and non-lining. The lining feature is sub-segmented into rubber lining, synthetic resin lining, and glass lining ceramic. Based on application, the straight type segment is sub-segmented into cellulose fluid, viscose fluid, slurry fluid, sledge fluid, and others. Based on usage, the straight type segment is sub-segmented into water-purifying plants and terminal treatment.
- In June 2018, ITT Inc. showcased its latest technology-based solutions for the global chemical marketplace, at the ACHEMA Exhibition and Congress, which is a triennial world forum for the process industries (environmental protection, chemical engineering, and biotechnology). At this exhibition, ITT’s Engineered Valves, Bornemann, and Goulds Pumps brands showcased the diaphragm & knife gate valves, twin screw pumps, IC ISO chemical process pump for the European market respectively.
- On the basis of valve type, the market is segmented into two-way valve, forged T-valve, block T-valve, multi-port valve, tandem valve, forged tank outlet valve, block tank outlet valve, and others.
- In May 2019, Emerson Electric Co. announced the launch of new manifold product for its Rosemount pressure transmitters, Rosemount R305 Integral Manifolds and Rosemount R306 In-line Manifolds; which will be responsible for shut off activities and equalizing the pressure at the transmitters. This new Pressure-Lock Valve design increases safety, simplifies high-pressure operation, and enhances reliability. This new product will help enhancing the company’s offerings.
- On the basis of end connection, the market is segmented into screwed, flanged, socket weld, butt weld, union solvent cement and screwed, tri-clamp, and others.
- In April 2019, Alfa Laval launched a software tool for the Packinox combined feed/effluent heat exchangers in order to make optimization of recycle gas flow in paraxylene plants and catalytic reformers easier, to achieve high yield and maximum operating reliability. This new software tool will bring the expansion in product portfolio of fluid handling.
- On the basis of controller, the market is segmented into manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, and others.
- In March 2018, Asahi/America introduced the series 17 electric actuator which features a reversing motor with multi-voltage capacities, auxiliary switches, and an internal heater. These actuators can be assembled with type-57P butterfly valve and type-21 ball valve. Actuators with new additional features are introduced to enhance the capabilities of diaphragm valves.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into metal, rubber, fluorine plastic, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and others. The metal segment is sub-segmented into gray cast iron, ductile cast iron, stainless steel, and dissolved zinc plated. The rubber segment is sub-segmented into natural rubber, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, chloroprene rubber, and EPDM. Natural rubber is sub-segmented into hard natural rubber and soft natural rubber. Butyl rubber is sub-segmented into black butyl rubber and white butyl rubber.
- In February 2019, KSB SE & Co. KGaA launched the New diaphragm valve for drinking water / ISH 2019, SISTO-16TWA valve type series. These new valves are designed for drinking water applications with new materials for wetted components. The company is now able to cater in water treatment industry after this product launch.
- On the basis of body material, the market is segmented into unlined body, rubber lined body, plastic lined body, coated body, solid plastic, and others. Unlined body is sub-segmented into cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, cast stainless steel, and bronze. Rubber lined body is sub-segmented into soft rubber, hard rubber, butyl rubber, neoprene polychloroprene, EPDM, and chlorosulphonated PE. Plastic lined body is sub-segmented into PFA, ETFE, PVDF, and PP. Coated body is sub-segmented into glass, ECTFE, PVDF, FBE, and nylon. Solid plastic is sub-segmented into UPVC, PP, CPVC, ABS, and PVDF.
- In January 2019, ITT Inc. received the certification of IEC 61508 in compliance with the International Electrotechnical Commission standards, for its Fabri-Valve knife gate valves & cylinder models, which are marketed by its Engineered Valves brand. This certification would provide the assurance to the customers that the safety-related systems offered by the company, will offer the required risk reduction necessary to achieve safety for the equipment.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online channel and offline channel.
- In November 2017, GEMU Group introduced its latest single-use diaphragm valve SUMONDO with an autoclavable manual actuator. It introduced a technology to be implied for applications in the single-use sector as well as controllable and automation-capable plants. This development by the company will help strengthening it to make it product portfolio extensive.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into chemical processing, mining and mineral processing, power generation, water treatment & filtration, electroplating, food & beverage, paints & coatings, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, and others. Based on type, chemical processing segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, mining and mineral processing segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, power generation segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, water treatment & filtration segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, electroplating segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, food & beverage segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, paints & coatings segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, semiconductors segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, pharmaceuticals segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight. Based on type, pulp & paper segment is sub-segmented into weir and straight.
- In September 2018, GEMU Group launched the aseptic GEMÜ 567 BioStar control valve up to a nominal size of DN25. The company has expanded its product range in valves by introducing this PD design particularly for food, pharmaceuticals, and biotech sectors. This new product is intended for all the control processes in sterile and hygienic areas, right up to aseptic plants in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and food industries for corrosive media and industrial processes.
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Fipnet, GEMU Group, NIPPON DAIYA VALVE, Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG, Century Instrument Company, Dymax Corporation, INTERNATIONAL POLYMER SOLUTIONS, Asahi/America, THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY, APLUS FINETEK SENSOR, INC., Crane Co., ITT INC., ALFA LAVAL, Emerson Electric Co., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, KSB SE & Co. KGaA, The Weir Group PLC, TVI, Diaphragm Direct, Rotarex among others.
- In September 2018, Rotarex announced the launch of its latest 4″ pneumatic directional valve for total flooding fire suppression systems. The product was introduced by the business unit of Rotarex SA, Rotarex Firetec. This new product was introduced to deliver new efficiencies and targeted protection in fixed extinguishing systems.
- In May 2018, Christian Bürkert developed valve islands to meet the new standards with regard to process and operational reliability. The company introduced the valve islands AirLINE SP (Type 8647) and AirLINE (Type 8652) for diagnostic functions and adjustable monitoring to improve process reliability and system availability. Thus, the company is able to cater in the respective market with more reliable solutions.
- In December 2017, Asahi/America introduced the Type-57P Butterfly Valves which feature two molded tag holes in the body for user-defined identification of valve and a highly visible throttle positioning plate. This new valve is suitable for applications like water & wastewater treatment, chemical processing, power plants and other mining applications.
- In March 2017, Asahi/America introduced the Omni Type-27 Ball Valve which features improved actuation capabilities. This valve is suitable for water treatment, chemical processing and power plants applications, which would make the product more prominent among these applications and industries.
The Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market research report covers definition, classification, product classification, product application, development trend, product technology, competitive landscape, industrial chain structure, industry overview, national policy and planning analysis of the industry, the latest dynamic analysis, etc., and also includes major. The study includes drivers and restraints of the global market. It covers the impact of these drivers and restraints on the demand during the forecast period. The report also highlights opportunities in the market at the global level.
Request for TOC with Impact of COVID19: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-diaphragm-valves-market
The report provides size (in terms of volume and value) of Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market for the base year 2019 and the forecast between 2020 and 2027. Market numbers have been estimated based on form and application. Market size and forecast for each application segment have been provided for the global and regional market.
This report focuses on the global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market development in United States, Europe and China.
It is pertinent to consider that in a volatile global economy, we haven’t just conducted Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market forecasts in terms of CAGR, but also studied the market based on key parameters, including Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) growth, to comprehend the certainty of the market and to find and present the lucrative opportunities in market.
In terms of production side, this report researches the Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves capacity, production, value, ex-factory price, growth rate, market share for major manufacturers, regions (or countries) and type.
In terms of consumption side, this report focuses on the consumption of Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves by regions (countries) and application.
Buyers of the report will have access to verified market figures, including global market size in terms of revenue and volume. As part of production analysis, the authors of the report have provided reliable estimations and calculations for global revenue and volume by Type segment of the global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market. These figures have been provided in terms of both revenue and volume for the period 2020 to 2027. Additionally, the report provides accurate figures for production by region in terms of revenue as well as volume for the same period. The report also includes production capacity statistics for the same period.
With regard to production bases and technologies, the research in this report covers the production time, base distribution, technical parameters, research and development trends, technology sources, and sources of raw materials of major Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market companies.
Regarding the analysis of the industry chain, the research of this report covers the raw materials and equipment of Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market upstream, downstream customers, marketing channels, industry development trends and investment strategy recommendations. The more specific analysis also includes the main application areas of market and consumption, major regions and Consumption, major Chinese producers, distributors, raw material suppliers, equipment providers and their contact information, industry chain relationship analysis.
The research in this report also includes product parameters, production process, cost structure, and data information classified by region, technology and application. Finally, the paper model new project SWOT analysis and investment feasibility study of the case model.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=asia-pacific-diaphragm-valves-market
Overall, this is an in-depth research report specifically for the Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves industry. The research center uses an objective and fair way to conduct an in-depth analysis of the development trend of the industry, providing support and evidence for customer competition analysis, development planning, and investment decision-making. In the course of operation, the project has received support and assistance from technicians and marketing personnel in various links of the industry chain.
The Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market.
Prominent players in the market are predicted to face tough competition from the new entrants. However, some of the key players are targeting to acquire the startup companies in order to maintain their dominance in the global market. For a detailed analysis of key companies, their strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities are measured in the report by using industry-standard tools such as the SWOT analysis. Regional coverage of key companies is covered in the report to measure their dominance. Key manufacturers of Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market are focusing on introducing new products to meet the needs of the patrons. The feasibility of new products is also measured by using industry-standard tools.
Key companies are increasing their investments in research and development activities for the discovery of new products. There has also been a rise in the government funding for the introduction of new Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market. These factors have benefited the growth of the global market for Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves. Going forward, key companies are predicted to benefit from the new product launches and the adoption of technological advancements. Technical advancements have benefited many industries and the global industry is not an exception.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves are as follows:
- Historic Year: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2020 to 2027
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
(**NOTE: Our analysts monitoring the situation across the globe explains that the market will generate remunerative prospects for producers post COVID-19 crisis. The report aims to provide an additional illustration of the latest scenario, economic slowdown, and COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.)
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/asia-pacific-diaphragm-valves-market
Table of Content:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
- Market outline
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2021
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by product
- Comparison by product
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by offline distribution channel
- Global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by online distribution channel
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Global Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
PART 12: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Global licensed Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market by geography
- Regional comparison
- Licensed Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market in Americas
- Licensed Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market in EMEA
- Licensed Asia-Pacific Diaphragm Valves market in APAC
- Market opportunity
PART 13: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 14: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 15: MARKET TRENDS
PART 16: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 17: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
Any Questions/Queries or Need Help or Want to Purchase this Report? Speak with Our Analyst: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=asia-pacific-diaphragm-valves-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475https://iranwpd.com/